We're so sorry to hear that you may have an issue with your recent purchase.
IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT process a defective product through our online Returns Center! This will cause significant delays in the shipment of your replacement product. Follow the process below for replacing your product quickly and efficiently.
Instructions for processing a defective product:
- Please submit a request for replacement to Customer Support.
- Select within 60 days of the original order ship date located on your shipping notification email.
- Select the "Product Defect" category in the drop down menu on the request form before submitting. This will ensure the request gets routed properly for expedient review and approval.
- The defect request sent should include the
- Order number
- Photos of the defect(s), including the Ruby Ribbon heat transfer logo
- Product name and style
- Color and size
- To speed up the process, we also recommend you provide us with your hip, waist and bust measurements to ensure you are in the correct size.
Once the defective replacement is approved, we will email or mail you a prepaid shipping label for the return of the defective product OR ask that you discard it.
When we have confirmation that the defective product has either been returned to us OR that it can be discarded, we will send the replacement to you.